I’m not a Swagbucks veteran, by far. But, because I have taken advantage of some recent Groupon Deals through Swagbucks, and because I have the Swagbucks toolbar on my laptop, I’ve managed to rack up 654 Swagbucks in just the past few weeks. This is enough to get me at least a $5 Amazon Gift card which is what I plan on purchasing with my SB. I know many Swagbucklers who redeem their SB for Amazon Gift cards and use this as a nice Christmas fund. Not me. I’m going to use my Amazon Gift cards from the SB that I earn to buy groceries and build my stock pile.
- Refer your friends. Whenever you refer a friend, you earn Swagbucks. But, it doesn’t stop there. You’ll get Swagbucks every time they get Swagbucks until their total reaches 1000.
- Install the Swagbucks Toolbar. This is an automatic 1 SB per day. Plus, having the toolbar reminds me and my family members to use it for searches instead of Yahoo or Google.
- Play Games through Swagbucks. Go to Swagbucks, click on “Earn” then “Games”, then click on “Play Free”.
- Do Legitimate Searches. If I’m searching for custom photo invitations for my son’s 4th birthday party, I’ll start by searching for “photo birthday invitations”, then I’ll search for “custom photo birthday invitations”, then I’ll search “custom photo birthday invitations for 4 year old boy”. Many times I’ll get Swagbucks by the third search. Yesterday, I got 11 SB by doing this.
- Print Coupons through Swagbucks. When you come across a coupon at Coupons.com, print it through Swagbucks. You’ll earn 10 SB when the coupon is redeemed. I haven’t tried this yet, but I’ve read that there will be several weeks before your SB account is credited after you redeem your coupon. But, it’s a simple way to earn SB by doing something you’re already doing.
- Watch Swagbucks for Groupon Deals. If you’re a Grouponer, (and even if you’re not) this is a great way to earn big SB quick! I earned a whopping 315 Swagbucks when I took advantage of this Groupon Deal, and another 85 SB when I got in on this Groupon Deal. Another great way to earn mega SB for something you’re already doing.
- Trade-Ins. You can trade in books, old game consoles and cell phones. I’ve entered some ISBN’s of some books I’ve been wanting to get rid of and unfortunately, none of them were worth any SB. But, our cell phone provider changed carriers and in about a month my family will be getting new cell phones. I’m going to trade in our obsolete cell phones for some SB-I’ll let you know what I get.
If you haven’t already done so, you can sign up for Swagbucks here. What do you use your Swagbucks for?